Monday, June 2, 2008

If You Want Me To

This is a song by Ginny Owens that was made real to us awhile back when DH started this long journey toward a new career. We had no idea why God was calling him this far.

It's become even more real this past month as we came close enough to touch the new job and then saw it pushed back further. On top of some other difficulties we have faced just this last week or so it's a timely tune. ;)

We just thank God that He is real to us! That He loves us! And He has a plan!

The funny thing is that DH's career plans were not squashed, only put on hold again. God is God.

Be Blessed!!

2 comments:

  1. And He is totally in control. Funny how we think things aren't going "according to plan" and then all of a sudden, wah-lah! I think God enjoys watching us search out His plans, as much as I enjoy watching our kids search out the "treasure" when we have scavenger hunts!

    Keep looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    In response you your comment on my post today, please be encouraged. You are doing the right thing. The Raising Maidens of Virtue series will be so good for you and your daughter. I wish I lived near you so Charlotte and I could have someone to do it with. Regardless, you are not alone! I DO understand. If you met Charlotte she would charm your socks off!!!
    Copperswife left you a message in the comments section. I have learned so much from her. She has the wisdom of Solomon!

    ReplyDelete