Monday, June 23, 2008

Responsible Adrian Week 2

Here we go! Week 2. Adrian got so excited when I pulled the book out this week. He said, "I like learning to be responsible!" If you click on the book it should take you to the Pearables website where you can see what all is covered in this book. I highly recommend it.


Here Adrian is decorating his verse. This week we learned about being responsible by honoring our mom and dad and obeying God.



Here is a truth we pulled out of the text. Always obey and honor your parents! We also looked up commandment in the dictionary. We talked about if we love God we will follow His commandments.

Here he is decorating the house rules he had to come up with.
Next week we have to determine how well he did obeying the house rules. They are all his own idea.
We take our coloring very seriously!

The final product.
Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I have never ordered Pearables...I had never seen the pages. After seeing yours, I think that I might order in the upcoming weeks. Thanks for sharing what you have been doing.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, I am really enjoying it. My kids love it also.

    ReplyDelete