Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Today

We are going to start our Wednesday Life Skills day. We are waiting on a little friend.
I plan to take lots of pictures of little girls learning to be godly young women.
And a little boy learning to be a great and wise leader someday!
I will be participating in the sewing with my oldest. I will be a novice seamstress before this is over.

I will go to my mom's tonight and upload all the photos I have promised for the past week as well as pictures from today.
Stay tuned!! :)
Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Julie,
    How exciting. I can't wait to see your pics of the little girls....I want to learn to be a Godly young lady too!!!!
    I did get your comment. So glad you could get something positive from the post. It is hard, but if we look deep there are answers. I agree, alot of the advice for these kids can be very damaging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing them and hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete