Thursday, June 5, 2008

Responsible Adrian Week 1

I am still learning how to use our camera so some of the pictures are a little off. I am so thankful for the camera from my friend Michelle! I love sharing pictures on my blog.
Here is Adrian's Responsibility day... (since Daddy said we can't call it his home ec day. LOL)
This is the cutest book and I am so glad I found it. Click on the book to go to the website that sells these books. It says 6 and up but I am doing it with Adrian. He picks up things pretty quickly and if we need to slow down or even go back through the book that's ok!
Here I wrote the definition of Responsibility on a piece of paper and at the bottom Adrian drew a picture of him being responsible. I did not get a final pic but it was of him helping his sister clean up the toys.
I let him color the pictures in the book. It revolves around a boy named Ben. Adrian is coloring Ben.
He is left handed! I think his brother is going to be too, isn't that wild!

Good night! Look at those finger nails. I better trim those bad boys. Sorry.


Here is the memory verse for the week. I cut out a heart and wrote the verse then clued it onto a piece of paper. I had some stickers of bugs and little boys so I let him decorate it with those. I need to go the dollar store and pick up some more stickers.


He said he really enjoyed it. He seemed to pick it up pretty quickly and I was surprised by some of the mature answers he gave when we talked about how to love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength!
Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I'm planning to use that book with my 8yo son. I like the ideas you have here - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete