Monday, June 23, 2008

Gracious Kelsie and Tamara Week 2

We completed a second week. Our little friend was not able to join us again, but she will be here one day. I promise she is not imaginary. LOL

Click on the pictures of the books and you should go to a link for more information.



Later on this week I will talk a little bit about how I come up with some of the extra stuff to go with this wonderful book by Emilie Barnes.


This week we learned about telephone manners. Here the girls are coloring a picture with some of the rules of telephone manners.

Tamara is definitely my out of the box child. Look at those teethe she colored. LOL
Here is a picture of a little girl smiling. The caption on the bottom says, "Smiling on the phone makes your voice sound friendlier! SMILE!"



Once again check out Tamara's colors. Kelsie is much more practical. LOL
Here we are talking about the heart of phone manners. Scroll down for a full picture with the caption.


Getting ready to cook. These aprons are some I got on sale at Vision Forum's 50% off sale earlier this year. I was saving them for Christmas, but thought now would be a good time to pull them out.



I totally missed getting pictures of them peeling the carrots. That's what the lesson was this week. Here they are cutting the carrots. I had to help a lot because carrots are not easy to cut. It was hard to take pictures and try to make sure no one was going to chop off a finger.



Arranging the carrots on the plate.


I had a picture here of the final product but erased it accidentally. I will post it later. :)

Here we are drawing and decorating our own veggie tray. Our motto is, "Pretty makes it taste better!" LOL

Beautiful veggie trays!
Here is our verse for the week from our book. They love decorating with stickers.
Be Blessed!





2 comments:

  1. You are a busy momma!~

    Blessings to you and yours
    Rebecca

    fourmyers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Rebecca, you have a great blog. Thanks for stopping by. I am busy but most days I am happy. Don't read today's blog post.. LOL.
    I hope to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete