Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today..again

We are waiting for our little friend to show up for the day's activities. I almost cancelled. I was not very prepared and feeling frustrated, but then I thought she is 6 and my little girls are 6 and 8. They don't care if its perfect, they just enjoy being together. :)

I have another laundry post ready just have to download the pictures. There is a huge difference. My dryer is not cooperating. I have to run it twice. Dh is trying to fix it, bless his heart. I hope to have it all done by the end of this week.

I will go tonight and download pictures of our day today and laundry.

Be Blessed!!

3 comments:

  1. I am working HARD on the laundry challenge and am making progress too.
    My dryer did that a while back. I had Sweetheart look at it and he could find nothing wrong. Called a repair man and I felt like an idiot!
    Seems my fabric softener sheets form an invisible build up on the lint screen. It just needed a HOT scrubbing and viola!!! dry clothes the first time around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bren, thanks I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to take your jeans and bath towels and hang them over the banister and let them air dry.

    Saves energy if your dryer is a smart senser as it will have fewer clothes to dry.

    Plus I find if I have bulky clothes (like jeans and towels) come out extra hot...almost as if they were close to burning. So I just make it standard practice to take them out.

    Maybe it will extend the lifespan of my dryer by working less!

    ReplyDelete