Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Where am I?

I had every intention of blogging this week, but wow there is so much to do. We are going on a ladies retreat this weekend and Im facilitating the Bible study portion. I have been sooooo busy trying to get everything done. I bought some "junk" food for the Roy to feed the kids this week. Mainly Ravioli's and Mac N Cheese. The kids will be thrilled. I pretty much gave up on getting any school done this week. I was too busy making sure the house was clean and getting stuff together for the weekend. I dont think the children are suffering. I love homeschooling. Well I actually have three posts saved in my drafts folder that I am working on, so check in next week for sure there will be plenty of new stuff.

Be Blessed!!!

Oh yeah, did anyone try the bread recipe? Care to comment?

1 comment:

  1. I want to try the bread recipe, sounds yummy!

    Have a great weekend!

    Staci

    ReplyDelete