Monday, February 5, 2007

Quotes on Homeschooling


I have found some great quotes on homeschooling and education in general. Mostly in a book I am reading entitled What Your Child Needs To Know When: According to the Bible and According to the State. Its a great book and even though Im only a few pages into it I would highly recommend it! Anyways, I want to do a semi-daily homeschool quote on my blog. Some from this book, some from other sources. Let me know if you have any favorites. I will start this new feature tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I have this book too. I like it as well! Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I look forward to this!

    I have not read this book, but if your recommendation stays the same after you've read it, I'll have to check around to borrow it perhaps.

    Thanks~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete