Friday, February 9, 2007

February's Habits

So we are already 9 days into February, a short month anyway, and I have not posted any habits for this month. *sigh* Maybe the first one should be anti procrastination. :)

Health:
1. Start on Yeast Assasin and Tummy Tune up again everyday.
2. Continue drinking at least three bottles of water everyday.
3. Make my own yogurt and find ways to use it everyday.
4. Continue the coconut oil regiment. On that note, I ordered Eat Fat, Lose Fat by Sandy Fallon from Amazon the other day. I am hoping to get it this week. I want to read up on the coconut oil some more as I have heard some differing opinions. I will let you know what I think of the book when I read it.
5. Make all of our bread.

Home:
1. Dishes done every night before bed
2. Sweep and swiffer kitchen floor everyday.
3. Keep kitchen counters clean.

Family:
1. Look my children in the eye everyday and tell them how much I love them and what a blessing they are.
2. Pack a lunch for my husband.
3. Read aloud to my childreneveryday.
4. Assign one child a day to help me in the kitchen.


I will let you know how it goes!

Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. How did the Feb habits go? Any new ones for March that you have been working on?

    MM

    If you can't tell I love these type posts of yours.

    BTW, your visual verification is not working in Opera or Firefox.

    ReplyDelete