Friday, February 2, 2007

Schedules

FINALLY! Here are the rest of the schedules for the week. Tuesday is a little different than the rest of the week. We only have one working car so I have to take Roy to work on this day. We then go to breakfast with my mom and a couple of other ladies and then head to my friend's house for Bible study. The kids enjoy playing while we enjoy a time of fellowship and Bible study.
Then we usually eat lunch with a few other moms and have a playdate. I try to make it home by 2:30 so I can get some things accomplished before we have to head out to pick up Roy again. I am also trying to have crockpot meals on Tuesdays because of all the running around we do.
Tuesday we stayed on schedule pretty well. I had a ton of extra time, because we did not do a Bible study or play date. We were going to go to the zoo, but backed out because of weather and illness. Instead I got the whole great room cleaned up and organized nicely. Well I still need to do a few extra things, but it was a great day. I also made my second batch of YUMMY whole wheat bread. The first few times I followed this recipe the bread was awful, but the Lord in His infinite mercy smiled down on me the last two times and it has been the best bread ever! I promised myself that if it came out good the second time I would take pictures and post instructions on my blog. So look for those next week sometime.
Anyway, here is Tuesday's schedule:
Time: Mommy
7:00 Morning Routine
7:30 J-dress AM Chores
8:00 Daddy to work
9:00 Breakfast
10:30 Bible Study
12:30 Lunch
2:30 Rest
4:00 Bible/ PM Chores
4:30 Get daddy
6:00 Crockpot dinner
6:45 get school stuff ready kids clean up dinner
7:00 Science
8:00 Family read aloud
8:30 Bible
9:00 Kids BF bed routine
9:15 Kids bed/adult Bible
9:30 Bible
10:00 computer time
10:30 Bedtime routine
11:00 bed


Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment