Tuesday, February 6, 2007

January's habits

I forgot all about an update on January's habits.

Health:
1. At least three bottles of water everyday - Been keeping up with this one pretty well. I have noticed a huge change in my energy level.
2. Start taking Yeast Assasin and Tummy TuneUp everyday - Had to stop this towards the middle because of headaches and a wrong suspision on my part about something else.
3. Incorporate 3-4 TBLS. of coconut oil into my diet everyday - Did this adding to my oatmeal and smoothies until I ran out. Just got some more so Im going to try it again.


Around the house:
1. Dishes done every night before I go to bed - Nope. Dishwasher problems and I did not keep on top of the handwashing like I should have.
2. At least 2 loads of laundry a day - Yes! How nice it has been to stay with the laundry instead of having it fall down around me!
3. Sweep and swiffer kitchen everyday - did ok with this. Towards the end I really started to neglect it.


Overall a dissapointing outcome. But I will just pick myself up and try again.

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I think I need to really work on the water thing. That, and getting enough sleep at night. My energy level seems to be pretty darn low right now and I'm willing to try anything at this point.

    Congrats on even working on these things!! I'm proud of you!
    ~Lori~

    ReplyDelete