Monday, February 5, 2007

Helping Hubby!

Im sitting here right now printing off copies of hubby's famous career change application. Im so excited and cant wait to tell everyone the great news. He is making copies because this application is very detailed with dire warnings all over it about not filling it out correctly so our big idea was to copy it and then work on the copied version til we had it just right and then transcribe it over to the original document. The next step is to send it in and then await further instructions.
While I do this tedious work Im getting some more stuff typed up for my binder. I was going to do it last night but got busy playing with my blog and of course here I am again. :)
Well I need to finish this and then read to the kids before they rest.
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment