Sunday, February 18, 2007

Next week

Well, we arrived home from a great visit with my inlaws. They live about 2.5 hours away and we try to get down to see them at least every other month. I finished up laundry and some other stuff before I just crashed on the couch. I have a lot going on this week, so I thought I would share with you some things I want..er need to get done. :)

Monday- My girls have mid year testing. Hubby thought it would be a good idea for us just to find out where they are. I also have to run to the library to pick up some books on hold. Im excited because I got my very first InterLibrary Loan book. Its called Raising Maidens of Virtue. I have heard great things about it and look forward to reading it. I also MUST get the house rearranged and organized. Its just a few things here and there, but oh how much nicer it is to have an organized home. We bowl in the evenings, but if I have time I WILL post pictures of the new rooms tomorrow night. That will be my incentive to get it done! :)

Tuesday- This is normally Bible study and play date. I will be doing the Bible study and may even go to lunch afterwards, but we will be home by 2pm. I will make bread for my family on Tuesday. I will take pictures. I will post the recipe and step by step pictures Tuesday night.

Wednesday- Nothing much going on here. I think I will use this day to start decluttering my bedroom. Hubby asked me to make that the project this month. Then we started talking about rearranging the school room and voila here we are. Almost through with Feb and I have not even started the bedroom. We will be meeting with the new Pastor of our new church on Wed night. Im excited about that. We will talk about the vision of our church, bylaws and constitution.

Thursday- This is normally grocery day, but this week we are skipping grocery day. I still have enough to get by so it will save us some money. I will finish decluttering my bedroom. I will also probably have to make some more bread.

Friday - I have to watch two movies. The third and fourth movie of the Love Comes Softly series. I have to come up with discussion questions for the third movie. I am going to use the theme of contentment and trusting God. The fourth movie has discussion questions but I need to watch it and familiarize my self with the questions. We are going on a women's retreat the first weekend in March and Im in charge of the devotionals. We are going to watch these two movies and discuss them on Friday and Saturday night. On Saturday morning, I have a short quiet time planned. I will also move into the kids rooms and start decluttering. We want to paint in March so I really need to get the bedrooms cleaned.

Well thats what the weekdays look like. I might be attending a Beth Moore simulcast on Saturday but we have not firmed up our plans on that yet. If not I will be staying here and working in the bedrooms. Man, I hope we go to the simulcast. LOL.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment