Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tuesday's Mission: Make Bread

This was what Tuesday was supposed to look like:

Tuesday- This is normally Bible study and play date. I will be doing the Bible study and may even go to lunch afterwards, but we will be home by 2pm. I will make bread for my family on Tuesday. I will take pictures. I will post the recipe and step by step pictures Tuesday night.


I got home around 2:30 and put the kids down for a rest. I did some general staightening up and got sidetracked. Hubby was at a conference. We'd agreed I would leave at 4 to come and get him. He got out at 3:45. The kids and I loaded up and picked him up around 4:30. Then we stopped by the library so I could pick up some books on hold. We did not get home until almost 6. I never got the bread made, but do have plans to do it this afternoon.

In other news, I am coming up on the end of the schedule test. So far we have not even stayed close to it. Hubby and I were discussing the benefits of scheduling. We know there are a ton, but we also were thinking maybe our family does not need a schedule as much as some basic routines. I have noticed we are getting more done around here and for that I am so thankful.
I am going to sit down this weekend with a good old fashioned pen and paper and write down what I have to get done during a day and what I would like to get done during a day. Then I will put all the have tos down and see if there is any time left, at that time I will plug in my like tos and see how that works. This probably does not make a lot of sense, but its just something Im swishing around in my brain.

Also, please remember us in prayer tonight as we meet with our new preacher. Im so excited I cant even believe that its time. I feel like we have waited forever!! LOL

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment