Monday, February 12, 2007

My Valentines!

Here is what we did for fun today. The boys had their pictures taken. Arent they handsome? I was so proud of them for putting up with the whole thing. My mom got me this great picture frame with a picture of the two of them sitting down side by side in the middle and then the one of Jonathan sitting up on the left side and the one of Adrian laying down on the right side. Next month I will go and get the girls picture taken and then in April we will have a family portrait done. I cant wait. So for now enjoy the pictures of my handsome little men!



This one on the bottom was hard. I scanned it in as a wallet size and then had to manipulate it to get it to where you could see it. Please pardon the blurriness. :)

1 comment:

  1. Handsome boys!!! Which one is Adrian? Your oldest? My youngest (just turned 4) is named Adrian.
    Very nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete