Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wednesday's Mission:The Bedroom

These were my plans for Wednesday. Lets see how much I accomplished....

Wednesday- Nothing much going on here. I think I will use this day to start decluttering my bedroom. Hubby asked me to make that the project this month. Then we started talking about rearranging the school room and voila here we are. Almost through with Feb and I have not even started the bedroom. We will be meeting with the new Pastor of our new church on Wed night. Im excited about that. We will talk about the vision of our church, bylaws and constitution.


We got stuck on some homeschool stuff, so I barely made it away from the school room. We had a good productive day, though I did not get into the bedroom. I do plan to get in there today.
Our meeting last night was great. He is so excited about coming. He did make it clear that this was a HUGE commitment and we should be prepared to fight an uphill battle for the coming years, but that the payoff is HUGE and exciting! Our family is on board and excited.
Ok, off to correct some school papers.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment