Friday, June 8, 2007

Sometimes you just have to!


So today I spent all morning getting some lab work done. Fun, Fun! I had not eaten since dinner the evening before and I had to be at the office at 7am. I left there at 10:30... I was hungry! I picked the kids up from moms and when we left there it was almost 11:30. I needed food and I needed it now! So I swung into McDonalds. I fed myself and all 5 of my kids for 13.00. Want to know how?
A twenty pack of nuggets split four ways is more than enough nuggets.
2 $1.00 double cheeseburgers for Karly and I
2 large fries to be split among the six of us. It was enough fries to satisfy withou over indulging.
We are drinking water at home.
Its not the best meal, but at least I could make the best of it. I know as they get older this will probably not be as easy to do, but in this season we can afford the occasional trips to McGreasers. We eat there so rarely now a days that I forgot how greasy the hamburgers were. Yuck! LOL.
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment