Friday, June 1, 2007

Habits and Goals for June

Well as summer descends upon us I decided to pick this back up. I really think it helps me to know that Im going to report back on my progress at the end of the month. So here we go.

Health:
1. Eat at home more. We eat out entirely to much. I can cook healthy meals here at home. Im learning how to do this more and more and do it quickly. I love allrecipes.com, by the way.

2. Begin taking Cod Liver Oil.... EWWWWWWWWWW! Not looking forward to this at all, but after reading up on the health benefits its definatly something that hubby and I want to do.

3. Walk at least 3 times a week. For awhile there the kids and I were walking every morning before school. It helps them get the wiggles out and its good excercise.


Home:
1. Declutter my bedroom. This is my big project for the next two weeks. Believe me it will take at least 2 weeks.

2. Keep the kitchen clean and functioning. It will be so much easier to accomplish number 3 under health, if I can do this. I cant make bread if my kitchen is not clean. I cant get creative for dinner and baking if my kitchen is not clean. Ya see??

3. Maintain the kids rooms. They are nice and neat now. A little pick up everyday and they will stay that way.




So here we go June.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment