Monday, June 18, 2007

Book Sale


Saturday is our homeschool used book sale. Im sooooo excited! I went to it for the first time last year and it was AMAZING! I took $100 and walked out with $50 and my arms were absolutly full of books. Im taking some bags this year. OH YEAH.
Now my problem is I have to write up my list of what I want. *Sigh* I know I need Saxon 5/4. Im also hoping to see some VP history and Bible stuff there thatI can snag. (This is a long shot, but Im going to look) Im going to look for Teaching the Trivium along with a few other general homeschooling books that I would love to have. Im also looking for some reading guides based on good books.
I shared with a friend the other day, one thing I have learned is if I really want a book and I see it at a good price I should buy it, then if its not what I thought I can always sell it again.
Speaking of, I need to get some books out that Im thinking about selling and see about getting that set up. They have to be there Friday.
Well it looks like I have a lot to do. I better go get busy.
Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I love used book sales. I go to the one at my library every week. i found 3 nice craft books tonight.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete