Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Book Sale Treasures

I had a great time Saturday at our homeschool used book sale. I got to stand around for about an hour just chit chatting with two of my closest friends. It was a lot of fun. Here are the treasures I found.

My biggest treasure was a brand new set of Saxon 5/4. It has all three books. The first set I found was a little ragged but would do. It was 35.00. I kept looking and found it another one in about the same condition for 30.00. THEN I found one in brand new condition for 20.00. WOOHOO. I was so happy.
Here is the rest of what I got:

Contenders of the Faith booklet for 1.00
Baby Signs 7.00
Ready, Set, Read 1.00
Shepherding a child's heart book and workbook 5.00
Thematic Copywork Lessons Copywork for Boys 2.00
Thematic Copywork Lessons Copywork for Girls 2.00
Art Basics for Children 5.00
2 Sets of the Teaching Home magazine 1990s for 1.00 a set
A Charlotte Mason Companion for 6.00
Literature Pockets Fiction 2.00
Websters New World Children's Dictionary 5.00


Dont you just love a good book sale??

Be Blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some wonderful finds!
    I love how the Lord provides.

    I'm glad I 'stumbled' across your blog. I've enjoyed my visit.

    ~ Christina

    ReplyDelete