Thursday, June 21, 2007

Nothing to write about



I have plenty of ideas, but dont want to put them down in writing yet. I have a draft box full of unfinished posts, but I dont want to finish them, right now. I have some extra time that I should be composing something in writing, but instead I ramble on without saying much.

I have a feeling today is going to be one of those days where nothing gets done. I have my todo list written. I hope I can cross off a least a few things.

The sky is dark outside, a gloomy, rainy, curl up in bed day.

Maybe, I will. *Smile* I doubt the kids would go for that.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I am not the only one feeling that way. So far I have crossed off a few things from my to do list: going to the midwife (baby is doing great, kept kicking the doppler while she was trying to hear the heartbeat), and the others have been crossed off due to the weather. No yardwork or outdoor cleaning's gonna get done today. I would love to curl up on the couch with a good book. I guess "Green eggs and ham" will just have to do. ;)

    Love ya,
    MM

    ReplyDelete