Monday, October 20, 2008

This week at home...

Monday: Today we have implemented a new cleaning system. So far the kids are enjoying it and we have gotten a lot done. It's taken us most of the day to do five rooms but mostly because there was so much heavy duty stuff to be done. Right now my school room, dining room, kitchen, master bathroom and master bedroom are sparkly clean and smelly good. Yipee! We still have the great room, kids rooms, and kids bathroom to tackle. They might have to wait until Wednesday though. Adrian has a tball game tonight and they need to rest. I will probably work on the great room while they rest. There is still another load or two of dishes. I will probably do those while they rest as well. OR I might rest myself. I feel pretty good right now so I'm thinking I better get as much done as possible. If this system works the rest of the week I will blog about it next week. We will either have tacos or roast chicken tonight for dinner. I'm thinking tacos because Adrian's game is at 6:30 and tacos can be made quicker.
Not a lot of school today but we did talk about cleaning products, how to do certain things, and the big kids spelled words on the fridge for the little kids to read. Real life school. LOL

Tuesday: Bible study, play date, and dance. I am home for about an hour and a half in the afternoon to let the girls rest. During this time I try to get dinner ready, some laundry done, and general pickup. Tonight is probably going to be roast chicken and potatoes.
Wednesday: We have homeschool co-op today. We are out around 12:30 and it's home to eat lunch and do some cleaning. After that I think we will read some fall books I have and I will let the kids color some free sheets I got from Dover. Stained glass flowers. They are really pretty. For dinner we will probably have a greek casserole. It has spinach and olives and feta cheese. It's pretty yummy. I will try to remember to post the recipe. Tonight we will finish up the science we did not finish last week. We will label and color an animal cell. We will also read about Martin Luther. Something else we did not get to last week. And of course our family Bible study and prayer. We found a great resource for our family Bible study. I will try to post about it this week.
Thursday: Home sweet home. We will do some daily cleaning in the morning and then read the rest of the morning away. We might go for a walk as well. It's so nice out right now. In the afternoon we will do some school work and read some more. For dinner we will have tuna loaf, steamed broccoli and veggies cooked in coconut oil. If you've never tried it you really should! :)

We will work on History if we have finished science and read a chapter of Dangerous Journey before Bible study and bed.

Friday: A lot of the same things we did on Thursday. Probably head to the beach for another picnic for dinner. The kids loved that. Monte Cristos for dinner with chips and brownies. Yum.

Saturday: I am going with my mom's Sunday school class to Cumberland Island in GA. It's also her birthday so if she is not too tired we will probably take her out to eat that evening.

Sunday: Church and family time. :)

What does your week look like?

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment