Monday, October 6, 2008

This week at home...

I missed doing this, it really helped me to be accountable! :)

Monday: Today we have already taken our friend to the Dr. I have done two loads of laundry, started some beans for dinner, finished half of my bedroom. The kids are finishing up thier weekly chores. We still have to go to the post office. I want to at least start the other half of my bedroom, do some more laundry, and sweep the front sidewalk. I also need to make some bread and try my hand at tortillas again. I need to get in some school. Proabably just Bible and some History today. Adrian has t-ball practice tonight and for the first time I am going to take him. So far daddy and grandma have done that. His first game is Saturday, I guess. I hope they get uniforms tonight.
Tuesday: We have Bible study then playdate, then dance. For the two hours I am home the kids rest and I start dinner prep. I should get some more laundry done and I might even get to work in my bedroom some more.
Wednesday: Co-op in the morning and then library. When we get home we will eat lunch and probably do some Bible and history. I printed off some pictures from Dover coloring and I will probably let the kids color some of those. I am going to try to finish my bedroom today.
Thursday: We are home! YAY! We will do all of our chores, Bible, circle time, schoolwork, and I will either finish my bedroom or start on my closet. I am practicing my knitting. I was doing so good on the cast on and then I got the knit stitch down and I was so excited. Well, all of a sudden I can not cast on to save my life. What's up with that?! I hope to have some time to practice that and work on my practice pot holder I am sewing by hand.

Friday: Home all day again! Chores, circle time, Bible, school, FUN! Probably some more history. I might pack up dinner and we will eat at the beach. We found the greatest little park with picnic tables. The kids love it. Maybe we will take our read aloud book and read at the beach if it's not dark yet. That would be fun.
Saturday: Filled with Bible study and the ball park. Maybe let the kids swim in the kiddie pool out back. Grill some burgers. Lazy Saturday evening.
Sunday: Church, Lead Team meeting after church, come home for our Sunday nap, movies or games in the evening. Lazy Sunday evening. :)

3 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and wanted to post a quick greeting. Your blog is lovely. It truly exudes your love of the Lord and your desire to walk faithfully wth Him. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie-

    looks like a nice week. We are in all week !! Praise The Lord. The past few weeks, I felt like a chicken with her head cut off!!

    The picnic at the beach sounds wonderful. Can I come?? Up here the beach is a little cold!
    Take care my friend.
    Blessings-
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie-

    Just wanted to let you know I have left a link back to you in my post today!
    Take care my friend, I will be roaming around your site here and there!

    Blessings-
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete