Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grumpy..

I am so grumpy today. I'm not 100 percent sure why. My kids have been very trying this past week. The older girls will work on corrections today and the younger ones will watch a video. I will probably crash on the couch...
Oh yeah, I will do some reading with the younger kids. I try to do phonics with them at least 3x a week. I can do that from the comfort of my couch. :) We are working on the Great room right now. The kids rooms may wait until tomorrow. I have some maintenance to do in the kitchen. I have learned to make myself get some simple cleaning done on days when I feel bad. They are not as frequent as they used to be, but because of some of my health problems I still have them.
Oh well, I hope you all are having a fantastic week!

Be Blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Julie, here is hoping you feel much better tomorrow. God's blessings on you today. connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your mood has gotten better :) I haven't been grumpy, but have been very impatient lately and just having an attitude...ugh...I don't even know why! : /

    Haven't chatted with ya in forever girl! I hope you and the family have a safe and blessed weekend!

    Hugs and smiles from Texas,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Connie, thank you! You are so encouraging. I am so glad I can count you aa a bloggy friend! :)

    Dawn, thanks! I hope you had a nice blog break. I really think mine is change of seasons. I just get a little more moody around this time of year. Oh well, just makes me lean on God all the more. :)

    ReplyDelete