Monday, October 13, 2008

This week at home...

Don't you love fall? I could just LIVE in this season! Even here in FL. I love to dream about the colors and smells and colors... *sigh*

Monday: Today has been.. weird! I don't know. It started out great. I read my Bible, emptied some more boxes in my bedroom, got the kids chores done, had our Bible and read aloud time and then *POOF* the day was gone. I know it's only like 4pm but seriously, where did the day go? We did not get any homeschooling done, there are still more boxes waiting to be unloaded and stuff put away from my bedroom declutter last week. To finish today I have to make some bread, start dinner, get my son to t-ball practice, get some food to a friend, and do some more laundry. Should I even be typing this? LOL
Tuesday: We usually have Bible study on Tuesday mornings but because some of our people are not going to be there tomorrow we are going to cancel. I plan to hit the zoo with another friend. Zoo passes are THE best Christmas present! It will probably be for a little while in the morning. I am hoping they have decorated for the fall festival (really a Halloween thing but you know I don't like Halloween so lets pretend, ok?) I will be on a recon mission to find spots for cute pictures. Then I will take the kids back in the coming weeks dressed all cute and snap some pictures. So much cheaper than where we usually go. LOL
We will try to sneak in some school work tomorrow since we did not get any done today. The girls have dance in the evening. My younger two go at 5pm. They are done at 5:45pm. My youngest and I leave then to get daddy while Kelsie and Karly practice in the older kids class until 6:45. By then I am back and I collect Kelsie. Karly stays for our Kids worship dance team practice until about 7:30.
We usually have crockpot meals on Tuesdays! LOL

Wednesday is co-op day. Afterwards we head to the park for our group's park day. We will picnic and fellowship. We probably won't get a lot done, but it's ok.
Thursday and Friday we are home. We will study the Bible, memorize, read, school, clean, organize, cook.. just be together and enjoy the thrill of being home.

Friday night we are going to a cook out at my friends house to celebrate her birthday. How exciting!

Saturday and Sunday are a whole lot of nothing. Some projects around the house. Maybe a beach trip. Just time spent enjoying family.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment