Monday, October 27, 2008

This week at home...

Monday: We have finished all of our chores. The kids are sitting down for lunch. We will read some books and then they will lay down. Adrian has a t-ball game tonight so we will head to that when daddy gets home. We are having chicken enchiladas tonight. When we come home we will read the Bible and the kids will go to bed.
Tuesday: No Bible study today. I don't think we are going to take daddy to work either. If he can get home in time for the girls to go to dance I won't take the car. Saves gas. :) If we stay home we will do some schooling, reading aloud, bread making, coloring, all the good stuff. For dinner we will have chili. The girls have dance practice tonight and we won't all be home until 8pm. We will probably read some about Martin Luther before bed.

Wednesday: Homeschool co-op. When we are done with that we will have lunch, do some cleaning, read some books aloud, color/craft and then rest. We will pick daddy up from work. We might go to the fair, but that's still undecided. If not we will come home have chicken and rice for dinner, do some history, read Dangerous Journey, do our family Bible study, pray and bed.




Thursday: Home sweet home! We will go for a walk. I am going to start on some sewing projects I have lined up. We will clean, homeschool, read, color, and rest. I need to get some bins of STUFF cleaned out so I will do that today. I also need to clean the fans around the house. We will have beans and rice for dinner. Tonight we will work on history, read Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends, do our family Bible study, and pray together.

Friday: Home again. More of what we did on Friday. I would like to get into my closet and do some cleaning though. For dinner we will have tomato soup and grilled cheese. Roy's parents and some of their friends are coming up at some point today. We will go trick or treating and my children will never want to go to bed. LOL
Saturday: We will take Roy's parents out to a beach with a great park near us. We will probably pack a picnic lunch to take. His mom especially will enjoy it. She loves the beach. There is a bench right on the board walk just for her. We will probably go pick up some paint for our house as well. We are going for a more neutral color since we are hoping to put it on the market next year.
Sunday: We are going to my mom's church. They are having something called Round Up Sunday. The preacher brings his horses, they have food and fun and games. The kids love it. I imagine we will spend the day doing that. Then of course family time. Probably end with some history, Martin Luther, Bible study, and prayer!
What's your week look like?
Be Blessed!




3 comments:

  1. Well, your week sounds so full and happy! Great! I have no children at home to homeschool any longer so none of that for me. I have studying to do on my sunday School Lesson for Sunday to the little girls that I teach. Wonderful Girls. I have some memorizing on Proverbs Chapter 8 to complete that our church is learning. I have usual cleaning, reading, cooking, household duties, go vote, etc. But---on thursday, my husband is taking off and we are going to the "big city" for a couple of nights. We can't wait. We are going to visit Old Town Spring and to a lot of use book stores, eat out lots, but most of all enjoy our time together. Hope your week is one of love and joy. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweet Julie!
    Thank you always, for the comments. I appreciate you!
    I am slowly checking all my blog friends blogs, it feels like I have been gone forever LOL It is good to catch up with you!
    This week I have a few errands and I will be do some extra cleaning and reorganizing in our home, I enjoy that.
    It is cold here and we will probably have snow any day. We usually get it by the end of this month. I love winter so I cant wait :)
    Homeschooling is going very well. I find it super easy. Too easy actually which makes me wonder if Im doing enough. But maybe I find it easy because we have our routine down pat and I only have one child and he is a smart boy and very obediant so it makes it easy LOL
    Not much is happening with our new house yet. Here in Alberta (actually everywhere in Canada) it is hard to find workers. Lots and lots of employment here! But when it comes to building houses, the home builder companies have a very hard time finding workers so that makes the house builing very soon. They havent even dug a hole in our lot yet LOL A couple years ago it would only take 3-6 months max to build a house. Now it takes 11-12 months. Were not in a rush though so its ok but it would be nice to show pictures of whats happening with it LOL except nothing at all is happening right now LOL
    Hope you have a great week!

    Your friend,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Connie, I heard about the Proverbs challenge.. I think at Olivia's blog. How exciting! We are memorizing the whole book of Proverbs as a family. We are only on chapter one but I figure we have time. LOL

    Candy, I'm sure you are doing a great job homeschooling. I'm glad you had fun on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete