Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This and that...

I thought I would just do a mid week post since I have not been around the past couple of days.
We started Co-op today with our homeschool group. Jonathan is in the nursery.
Tamara and Adrian are in the K-2 grade class. The first hour they are doing Apologia Zoology. The second hour we are learning about butterflies.
Karly and Kelsie are in the 3-5th grade class. First hour they are learning about Florida wildflowers and animal habitats. The second hour they are doing Science Experiments.
They all had a great time today.


As for my previous post. I hope everyone understands I was not telling you that you must also do this. I was explaining what our family does and how we got to that place. Some have never even given it a thought and I wanted to just kind of put the idea out there and get others thoughts. I am very interested in what everyone is saying. :)
Last but not least, guess what I have in my garden??? All my lamenting, praying, sobbing, hopelessness BUT NOT GIVING UP has paid off. I ate a cucumber from my garden yesterday and have about 4 more that will be reading in a day or so! I also noticed my broccoli coming in and there is another plant with a flower that might turn into something! AND my basil is gorgeous. I guess I really need to figure out how to harvest it and dry it. Its so beautiful though. I also have something that looks like a cantaloupe out there.

I am hoping to spend some time in the next week getting my other bed planted. Still planning all that though. :)

I wish I had pictures but I am having problems loading and downloading from my mom's computer.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment