Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You like me.. you really like me! :)



My friend Rachelle, sent me this award! She is so sweet. She has a whole passel of kids and we are so going to get all of our kids together one day. I think we should go to a restaurant or something so people can really gawk. I can go in first with all of them and then she can follow a little later. How funny would that be? A side note: I love being gawked at for having five kids. I try to make sure I am smiling and happy as my duckling follow me and people count. What a wonderful reason for people to stare at me and my family!


Here are the rules:


A. come get your award (just copy and paste it)

B. put it on your blog

C. pass it on to seven other blogs, that you enjoy!!

D. put there links in your post and let them know you gave them an award!


I have so many blogs I LOVE! If you are in my sidebar.. I pretty much love your blog. I put everyone over there so I can go down the line and read them as I get a minute.

But here are 7...


1. Candy at A Pretty Home. Her blog is beautiful. She is a lovely person. I love going to her blog for inspiration to make my home a more lovely, inviting place!


2. Mrs. Laura, at Decor to Adore. Another inspirational blog in the way of making my home more lovely and inviting. She is a wonderful lady. She leaves the most gracious comments even when she does not agree with me. :) We are still friends, right? LOL


3. Dawn, at A Quest for Plain Living. She is a new favorite for me. I love hearing about all that she is learning. She is a very great example of a wife and woman. Her blog is always fun to visit.


4. Mrs. Mobunny, at Rabbit Trails. She is so wise. I love learning from her. She has raised some wonderful children and is in the process of raising some more. Her blog is so much fun. I always find something to smile about there!


5. Kim, at SAHM, I Am. She is smart, funny, and a great blogger. We almost met once. But I was gone. Maybe another day. I love reading her blog because I know I can find something over there to inspire me or make me laugh out loud. Sometimes both!


6. Sweet, sweet Angela, at Our World. I love her.. let me count the ways! She always makes me smile no matter what. I am going to meet her. It will be my birthday present. I have already decided. If I have to get a second mortgage, Im coming girl! She has been so encouraging the past few days with all we have experienced. Oh yeah, and her blog is great too. Very funny stuff over there!


7. Laura, at Becoming A Godly Woman of Vision. She lives in Australia and has a beautiful baby boy. She is a wonderful young mother and I enjoy reading her blog and the things she learns.


Phew, that was hard. I love all the blogs I read. I take something different away from each of them. I read them to be encouraged and to learn.
I hope you will take some time to visit these lovely ladies!


Be Blessed!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yea! Thank you! Thank you! I will post it up soon. What a happy smile you've brought to my heart. It will be so much fun to look at the other winning blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie this is for your eyes only so please delete afterwards. I couldn't find your email address.
    I am so happy to have received this award! It brings me such joy. I can't wait to post on it and lead others to your wonderful blog.
    When I received my first blog award several months ago I prayed on if I wanted to add it to my sidebar area. My answer came back to me that I should try and stay humble. I always post and thank my givers and let them know why I don't then add it in the sidebar.
    On a side note, I don't have any problem what so ever with others who do put their awards on their blog. Some are my dearest friends. :)
    Your award and link to your site will show up on Friday's post.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie-

    if we ever make it to Fl., you are on !!! The children would have a blast !!! Not mention the fun we would have :-) Oh and all the heads turning !!! Followed by "ARE they all yours" or the "WHY would you have so many?"

    Blessings-
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely lady :) I'm sorry my reply has been so late. I have been absolutely run off my feet - uni work, josh and just life. It seems as soon as I finish cleaning one thing there is something else that needs tidying. Anyway, I am very honoured to receive this blog award and shall endeavour to only improve both subject and style from this moment on.

    Laura xox

    ReplyDelete