Monday, September 22, 2008

These are the days...

Productive days, that is...

When you have a day where things just kind of fall together. The children behave, schoolwork is done, projects around the house worked on to satisfaction, if not completion... you know THOSE days.
We spent time yesterday ripping out carpet in our school room. I started putting it back together last night, but this morning I was able to get my closet in there rearranged and a corner set up for Jonathan to play in during school.
I completed daily assignments and catchup work with all the kids. They are done! Corrections and all.
The littles are waking up from their rest, the olders are reading quietly. Dinner is almost done, we can eat when Dh walks in the door.

These are the days!!

Be Blessed!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Julie,

    I love those days!! I noticed that I have many more good days when I begin the day in study of God's Word! We got a lot accomplished and I am tired...a good tired! I enjoy your beautiful blog. I spent some time this morning...early, reading some past posts. Great articles!
    Ruth, PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need more of these days!
    I just love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had one of those days in awhile? Lately my life has been Murphy's Law. When those days do happen they are blissful. :D

    BTW I really enjoy your blog and do you mind if I put it on my blog roll?

    Micha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie-

    I love those days. We had a few this month!!!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Blessings my friend~~
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete