Monday, August 11, 2008

I am so lost...



I walked out of church yesterday without my Bible. It will be next Sunday before I can get it back. That's a really long time! I feel like my right arm is missing. Where did I read last? What about the prayer requests written on the notebook I keep in the Bible? How am I supposed to start this new Bible study without MY Bible to mark up? Why can't I remember the quotes I wrote in the front to inspire me? *Sigh* It's going to be a long week. I am reading my old Bible which has so many great memories, but I miss my new Bible.

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. My husband put his Bible on the roof of our car after a church meeting and drove off. About half-way home, he realized what he'd done and we went back after it. It was night-time, but we found the Bible laying open on the side of the road, glowing in the dark!!! Was he ever thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like all the others have said, it's such a dreaded feeling to loose/leave your bible. I've defintely been there and done that. But get this...We had lots of friends over and the next day I couldn't find my Bible. I looked everywhere and called everyone. Of course nooone said they had it. About 3 months later one of our friends called and said that they found it behind the bookshelf! What in the world?!!! Three months later. I was just thankful to get it back.

    ReplyDelete