Monday, August 11, 2008

Around the house...

First of all, do you not love this picture? I clicked on it and fell in love immediately. My dream house looks a lot like this one. ;)

I have some pics for a new challenge this month, but my mom's computer was acting wacky last night so I could not download the pictures. It was going to be our Master Closet, but I found out that I needed to work in my school room a lot more so that's where I am at this week.
I completed a weekend challenge this weekend of moving some bookshelves and getting my hallway back. I plan to get some paint and paint the hallway this weekend and finally start my phase one of my Faith and Family Wall.

I am going to sit down today and prioritize all the projects I have for each room. My plan is to be living in a completely different house by Christmas. :) Of course I have made these elaborate plans before and well... I'm still not in that different house. I look around and it looks the same to me. That's why I am going to be posting pictures and progress reports. Nothing like letting it all hang out, around strangers, right?

In other news laundry while struggling is pretty much staying on track. YAY! I just keep telling myself one load at a time!
Well, I better get to work. Lots to do!

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I have loved you blog since I have come here and I have left you an award on my blog for you to pick up if you would like. If you do not accept awards that is alright, I just think that you deserve it. Have a great day. connie from texas

    ReplyDelete