Thursday, August 14, 2008

GREAT NEWS!

Are you sad that this is the best happy face pic I could find??? I am.. LOL

Anyways, great news. Tuesday morning my BFF, Mel, called to tell me she had my Bible. Our preacher's wife found it and gave it to her Monday night. We have Bible study at Melodie's house on Tuesday so I as able to get it then. Isn't that wonderful?

By the way, my heart broke for all the stories of treasured Bibles lost forever. My parents house burned down a few months after we got married. I was able to get into my old room and get my Bible I'd had from my youth. It was my favorite Bible and I used it for the next 7 years. I just got this new one last year. I still have the Bible from my parent's house. Its lovingly sitting by my bed. I still use it occasionally. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hurray, hurray! I have my fav. Bible with all my Precept notes and markings--I would be so sad if it 'wandered off'! SO glad you found it!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, mom! I am just starting a Precepts study and Im so excited!

    ReplyDelete