Monday, July 28, 2008

We are ok!

I just wanted to post quickly and say that everything is ok for now. We have not heard anymore on our situation. It involved a former foster child that lived here over two years ago. We have a peace. Your prayers are still appreciated. I will be back either later this week or Monday of next week.
I am going to spend some time reading through blogs and catching up today. We had a busy weekend so we are having a down day today. Movies, books, games, rest....
Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear that all is well - I will still remember you in my prayers, though. Enjoy your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie
    I just noticed your prayer request. Bloglines wasnt updating me with new posts for some reason so I missed this. Im glad to hear all is ok now..
    HUgs,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete