Monday, July 7, 2008

At Home This Week

Monday: Today I am going to cook and bake for the week. Sort the clothes from my almost finished laundry. Do some cleaning training with the kids. Take pictures of my almost finished laundry. Maybe even finish the laundry. Clip and sort out coupons. Reading with Tamara and Adrian. Sewing with Karly. Get on to Kelsie half a dozen more times because she has three math sheets to correct and so far nothing. Read alouds. Work on Proverbs Ch. 1 memorization with the kids. Start the Kay Arthur How to Study the Bible for Kids book with the kids. Memorize some poetry and the name of the Disciples with the children. Bible reading from Matthew with kids. Register for the homeschool convention this weekend. When DH gets home: Go to the library. Eat dinner. Latin. Read alouds for me and Kelsie. Bible.
Tuesday: Finish up one or two meals for the week. Organize my home management desk. Take pictures of my HMC (Home Management Central) and notebooks. Post pictures of laundry. More cleaning training with the kids. Clean my bedroom. Send out monthly women's email to our church family. Reading with Tamara and Adrian. Read Alouds. More Proverbs Ch. 1 memorization. Read the Bible in Matthew with the kids. Poetry and names of the Disciples memorization. Kay Arthur Bible study with kids. Urge Kelsie to finish her math before vacation. More sewing with Karly. Work on budget for July and August. When Dh gets home: I will go to mom's co-op planning meeting. Kids will clean out van. Dh will do read alouds him and Karly and Bible with the kids.
Wednesday: Check weekly ads with coupons. Make list of trip meals and supplies to bring and buy before we get to Orlando. LORI, from Beyond The Garden, if you are reading this please email me your address. Remember, to ask Lori from Beyond the Garden for her address so I can mail her swap stuff. Pray over stuff and hope Lori likes it... I tried really hard. LOL. Clean my closet. More Proverbs Ch. 1 memorization with kids. More poetry memorization. Review names of Disciples. Home Ec Day. Post pictures of HMC. Take pictures of Home Ec day. Bible reading from Matthew with kids. Kay Arthur Bible study with kids. When Dh gets home: Eat dinner. Science with kids. Catechism with kids. Bible with kids. Thursday: Pack for trip. Check out schedule for homeschool convention and finalize which seminars I want to attend. Finish up my bedroom and closet. Start cleaning kids rooms. Post pictures of our Home Ec day. Maybe a post about what I am bringing and preparing for the condo as far as food. More Proverbs Ch 1 memorization with kids. Bible reading in Matthew with kids. Poetry memorization with kids. Reading Tamara and Adrian. Read Alouds. Is Kelsie done yet? Kay Arthur book with kids. More sewing with Karly. When Dh gets home: Eat dinner. Latin with kids. Read alouds DH and Karly. Bible with kids.
Friday: Homeschool convention. Finish packing. Last minute cleaning. Does Dh have food for the days we are gone and he is home? Ship Lori's swap package. Grocery shopping for week of condo.

Saturday: Homeschool convention. Finish packing. Last minute cleaning. Spend time with family.

Sunday: Church. Lunch. To Orlando! YAY! :)

What does your week look like?

Be Blessed!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Julie-

    ok can you please slow down !!! You are running circles around me! looks like I good week, ok you have me rethinking my week! How do you fit so much into your days?? By the way where do you get all your photos! I love them. Do you get them for free or did you join a club?? Have a great day. Off to listen to 5 of my blessings read.

    Rachelle (aka mamabear)

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps!! typo, it should say looks like a good week. Thats what I get for trying to type with one hand and while nursing the baby : - )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle, first of all I don't have any babies running around. My two year old keeps me busy but he is learning. Alot of the stuff I mentioned can be combined and multi task. I went over some stitches with Karly and then while she sat by me and worked on those I read with the little kids. I did cleaning training and clipped coupons while I gave instructions.
    I don't want anyone to get the impression I can do it all... HAHA!
    My pictures come from allposters or art.com. I link to them both in the sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can too do it all!!!!
    My week is alot like yours except is IS vacation...we are doing a working vacation this week. I think tomorrow we will be painting the powder bathroom and maybe the entryway. Orlando sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoooo, I'm tired just reading! It blows me away at first when I see what others are doing, but then I realize,as Julie says, many of these things are combined. I always feel as if I'm not doing anything, but then I have to look over my day and ask myself how I would label my activities for a post.Let's see; I baked hamburger and hot dog buns, made BBQ pork in crockpot, extensive playdough play (motor skills work, don'cha know) read aloud several books, laundry, work in garden (kid's nature study), read bible twice, etc. And worked on sibling relationships (read: refereed a nearly 2 and 4 y.o.)

    Mamabear- I'm a veteran typer while nursing, so your comment made me laugh. My friends always knew what I was doing when my emails/comments had no capital letters!

    Luv ya Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bren, your sweet! :) We are planning a working vacation in a few months. Probably just a couple of days though.

    Amy, see anyone can do it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to see the photos you were talking about taking of your home management desk or book. Also what is cleaning training? God bless

    ReplyDelete