Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back In A Week!


I did not get as much blogging done this week as I would have liked. I had a great time at our Homeschool Convention this week. A time of refreshment and renewal. I am finishing some packing now and then church, lunch and bye-bye! I have lots of books packed. I can't wait. The kids have some games and crafts and stuff packed. Combined with the pool and a trip to Downtown Disney we are all looking forward to some fun.
Dh will only be with us on part of the trip because of work but we just plan to enjoy that part all the more when he gets there. :)
Be blessed my friends and I will see you all in a week!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a safe and Happy Trip!
    Blessins',lib

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all have a great time and we will see you when you return. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete