Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Swap

My partner for The Simple Woman's Summer swap was Lori at Beyond the Garden. I had a great time with this my first ever swap!
She sent all of my stuff in a great basket (I LOVE BASKETS) with these beautiful linens (I LOVE BEAUTIFUL LINENS!) my camera died before I could get a proper pic of them. Lori did you make those? My girls are dying to know!
She also sent me a self watering flower pot and Texas Bluebonnet seeds. Two candles that made the whole box smell great and those cute candle holders. A cute little box of stationary and some homemade peach preserves. I forgot to get a picture of them before I put them in the fridge. Imagine the squeals of delight when my children saw their gift... WATER BALLOONS! how fun, Lori. Your the best! I thought it was funny that I sent her something for her and her girls to enjoy and she sent me something to enjoy with my kids. Great minds think alike! :)

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say that I made those linens, but alas I have to tell the truth - I found them at a thrift store (notice the small stain on one corner that I didn't notice until I was ironing them)drats!!!!

    Glad you enjoyed! Batteries are charging and I'll be posting my pics in just a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely swap gift; I love bluebonnets! I sent something for the kids of my partner, also!

    ReplyDelete