Thursday, July 24, 2008

If you think about it...

Please say a prayer for my family today. I would rather not go into detail right now (don't you hate when people say that! LOL) but our family is under attack right now. It could turn out to be nothing at all, but right now it is something. I am very distressed about it. Please pray for us. God is the author of my faith and He knows what He is doing.
I may not blog the next couple of days because I have to do some stuff around here in regards to whats going on. As soon as I everything is cleared I will post more about it.

Be Blessed!

7 comments:

  1. I read your blog every day but this is the first time I have made a comment. I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family. I hope the "attack" does turn out to be nothing and that God will bless you with calm and peacefulness. I hope to see your return soon. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    I am praying for you. God knows your need and is right there in the midst of it all. I will pray until you say otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you dear one.

    Be strong in the Lord and don't listen to the father of lies. Continousally look Heavenward for answers and guidance.

    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie-

    we will be praying for you. Keep trusting the Lord, he will get you through it. Have a blessed night.
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is your defense! If it's a literal attack, I've been there (recently.. am still there).

    Focus on Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie,

    Is everything ok on your end? Still praying for the circumstance!

    **hugs**

    ReplyDelete