Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Taming the Monster Challenge Week 3


I wish I had pictures to show you. I have not been to my mom's house at all this week. I will try to go over there tomorrow or Thursday. The good news is I can see the light! I have almost the whole side of "special" clothes done. I am resorting to get the most out of each load. I can't wait.
Dh revented the dryer so it dries better now. I don't know what he did but the house smells like clean laundry.
The new problem is that with all the laundry gone the garage is really showing us how badly it needs to be cleaned out. We are going to work on it a little this month, but with the heat it's hard to do much out there during the day.
I plan to finish up the regular laundry this week and sort out clothes.
This monster is almost tamed!! LOL

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. What is the chance? You and I are swapping partners!!!

    Hmmm...now I have to get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I remember thinking when I saw you'd signed up that I would like to partner with you! :)

    ReplyDelete