Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Vacation

Finally, the pictures are here! YAY! Once again, there are not a whole lot because I spent most of my time playing instead of taking pictures. LOL
Orlando is full of fun things. We spent a day at Downtown Disney. The kids loved it. Its free. Unless, of course, you bring Grandma and then she buys things for everyone. LOL.
Here is Jonathan enjoying the water fountains by himself. The big kids got to do lots of stuff and I asked them to let Jonathan do this.
This one is about to splash him right in the nose.
Here is the huge toy store they have. Kelsie is playing on the Mr. Potato Head computer designing a Mr. Potato Head.There was a table right behind her where you could play with the Potato Heads. They also had a My Little Pony dress up table.
This is a picture by the Rainforest Cafe. Its a bit pricey but we may save our money next time to ear there. It looked neat.
Keslie with a new friend!
A huge mechanical snake at the front of the Rainforest Cafe store. Jonathan was not very sure about it!
Crazy Tamara the alligator tamer!

As you can see we enjoy scaring our baby with snakes! Ha! Jokes on you he picked out a huge snake for grandma to buy! He loves that thing and greets me every morning with it. He says, "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS bite you mommy!"
My mom has some other pictures I will steal next time I am over there. We spent time at the Lego store as well.
On vacation we tried to go swimming every day. The kids did a craft with grandma at the craft center one day. We also went to Arabian Nights dinner theatre one night. We had a nice relaxing vacation!
Be Blessed!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, happy family!

    Sorry but You've been tagged with a meme, participate as you wish. Rules are as follows:

    1. Link to the person who tagged you.

    2. Post the rules on your blog.

    3. Write six random things about yourself.

    4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

    5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family looks like they had a great time. Glad you had such a great vacation. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Glad you had such fun!! The children look like they are really having fun! Not to sure about the snake thing, just keep it at your house ! I sooooo do not like snakes. my boys are not allowed to have any !! I know mean mama!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back "partner". I hope all is OK and glad you and your family had such an awesome time in Orlando.

    We'll have to coordinate - next year we are planning our vacation to Orlando - taking the girls to Disney. They've never been and are so excited. And I'd love to meet my swap partner, in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Save your money for something else...there was a Rainforest Cafe in Norfolk, VA when we were stationed there...it was too loud to talk, the food WAS overpriced and not really all that good! I'll not be going back, or to another one! Just my opinion, but you didn't miss anything!

    ReplyDelete