Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Man Rocks!


Bren, has this up on her blog. I love my man and could not resist talking about him!

1. Who is your man? The Hot Guy Above
2. How long have you been together? 8 years in December.
3. How long dated? We met for the very first time March 7, 1999
4. How old is your man? 37
5. Who eats more? Usually him, but it depends on whats being offered. LOL
6. Who said "I love you" first? He asked me once how do you know when you are in love. I wrote it on a card first. I think he verbally said it first. We'd been dating about 6 months.
7. Who is taller? Sometimes he is. ;)
8. Who sings better? He would say I do, but I love listening to him sing.
9. Who is smarter? By far it's him! He is the smartest person I know. His brain is full of facts.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine, hands down.
11. Who does the laundry? I do.
12. Who takes out the garbage? The kids.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
14. Who pays the bills? I do for the most part.
15. Who is better with the computer? He's a real computer nerd. He knows lots about computers.
16. Who mows the lawn? He does.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do.
18. Who drives when you are together? Mostly him.
19. Who pays when you go out? He does. Except on our very first date. The place we were at did not take credit cards. He was so embarrassed. :)
20. Who is most stubborn? Depends on what is being discussed.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? My mom lives right around the corner from us. His live in another town.
23. Who kissed who first? I'm sure it was him. But I don't really remember.
24. Who asked who out? We met online. I think he asked for the first meeting.
25. Who proposed? He did. Its a great story!
26. Who is more sensitive? Oh, so ME! He is not the sensitive type.
27. Who has more friends? I do. He is more introverted.
28. Who has more siblings? He does. 3 older sisters.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does. I much prefer skirts. ;)
30. How did you meet? Online.
This was so fun. Thanks Bren for posting it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing. I felt we were so boring...yours was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cute! I want to do it now!

    ReplyDelete