Monday, July 21, 2008

This Week

We had a great vacation. I have a few pictures but I found myself so caught up in the fun that I did not get a lot. The good news is I went to my mom's house last night and downloaded them so they are on my computer awaiting editing.
I loved having the list to look at the week before last and decided I would try it again this week.

Monday: Menu, store list, one small basket of laundry from the trip, finish unpacking, cleaning training with the kids, Read and illustrate Matthew with the kid, Proverbs memorization with the kids, Poetry memorization with the kids, Verses with the kids, read alouds with the kids, phonics with Adrian and Tamara, sewing with Karly, Math review with Kelsie, Kay Arthur Bible study with kids, finish sorting through clothes, post pictures from swap from Lori, post laundry pictures, work out night schedule for this week, begin work on homeschooling schedule through the end of the year. When Roy gets home: dinner, library, grocery store, catechism, Bible reading.Tuesday: Cooking for the week, cleaning training, read alouds, phonics Tamara and Adrian, read and illustrate Matthew, Proverbs memorization, verses, poetry memorization, work on homeschooling through the rest of the year schedule, Kay Arthur Bible study with kids, finish up my bedroom cleaning/decluttering, edit post pictures from vacation. When Roy gets home: dinner, then he is off to his Elder's meeting, the kids and I will play a game, Kelsie and I will read aloud, when Roy gets home we will have Bible reading.
Wednesday: Finish cooking/baking for the week, cleaning training, Proverbs memorization, poetry memorization, verses, home ec day, clean/declutter my closet, finish up anything left in my bedroom. Kay Arthur Bible study with kids. When Roy gets home: dinner, History, and Bible reading. Go to mom's and download pics from home ec day.
Thursday: Cleaning training, poetry memorization, Proverbs memorization, verses, read and illustrate Matthew, Kay Arthur Bible study for kids, phonics Tamara and Adrian, sewing Karly, Math Review Kelsie, finish closet, clean/declutter bathroom, work on plan for homeschooling through the rest of the year, edit and post pictures from home ec day.
When Roy gets home: Dinner, Latin, Bible, and catechism.
Friday: Cleaning training, read and illustrate Matthew, Proverbs memorization, poetry memorization, verses, Kay Arthur Bible study for kids, phonics Tamara and Adrian, finish bathroom, plan out homeschool for rest of the year, plan out garden for September, budget for rest of the year. When Roy gets home: Dinner while listening to Jonathan Park, discuss Jonathan park study guide, Grocery store, Read aloud dad and Karly, Bible.
Saturday: Farmer's Market for honey, some beach time since we are down there for the farmer's market, move book cases, watch Martin Luther video with kids, reading with kids, game with kids. History and Bible. After the kids are in bed: Date with Dh (brownies and milk as we talk about all sorts of things), some reading with Dh. I will also work on our menu for the week.
Sunday: Church, rest, reading, quiet play. Martin Luther study, Latin, and Bible.

What does your week look like?

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. This was a very inspiring post for me! Lately I have really been struggling with how to fit it all in. My! You are a busy woman! But how good it must feel at the end of the day to look back and see how much you have gotten done. Thanks for this post. I might have to read it a couple times! :)

    ReplyDelete