Thursday, September 29, 2005

Im Charles Ingalls????

You are Charles Ingalls. You are independent and
pioneering, yet neighborly and friendly. You
are a thrifty do-it-yourselfer and jack of all
trades. Practically tireless, you will stay up
all night to protect your family from marauding
indians, and spend all day plowing the fields.


Which Little House Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


This made me laugh...do I look like Charles Ingalls??? I think its because I said if I was frightened I would get my gun! I dont have a gun but I was thinking metephorically. I get defensive and argumentative when I get scared.

3 comments:

  1. You are Almanzo Wilder. A self-starter, unafraid of a challenge, and a lover of good food, lots of it. You are courageous and will always be the first to volunteer for a dangerous undertaking. YOu are optimistic and always expect the best from the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well they got at least one thing right in here...


    You are Almanzo Wilder. A self-starter, unafraid of a challenge, and a lover of good food, lots of it. You are courageous and will always be the first to volunteer for a dangerous undertaking. YOu are optimistic and always expect the best from the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Caroline Ingalls, a faithful wife and mother who cares about appearances. You are a good cook and homemaker, and a submissive wife, but you can handle a team of horses swimming through a raging river if you have to.

    ReplyDelete