Saturday, September 10, 2005

Check this out!

Ok I try not to blog to often on the weekends as it is coveted family time but right now everyone is snoozing and I was just reading through a blog I found just yesterday.. It is the most beautiful blog I have ever encountered. The whole theme is beautiful homemaking. I just had to share it as it will be a topic for the next week!
http://homeliving.blogspot.com
Please, please click on this link and then set your timer because you can loose yourself in this amazing help site!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! (okay I haven't read through it yet). Hi Julie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,

    That blog is WONDERFUL. I've been there several times before. It's done by the site owner of http://www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com and you're right it's a gorgeous resource and wonderful inspiration.

    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that link girl! I'd seen it on Candy's blogroll, but hadn't checked it out yet. Got it added on mine now ... good stuff over there!

    ReplyDelete