Thursday, September 22, 2005

5 Things

I have been tagged by Brandy . I changed it just a little I hope you dont mind! :)
Allison and Jessica I think your guys should do this on your blog. I would love to read your answers! I guess Im tagging you two. There was a question at the bottom that said "5 People you would like to do this to...well I only know you two in blogland the others I know Brandy tagged. So hey your it!


5 things I plan (Lord willing) to do before I die:
1. Have a baby
2. Own some land
3. Watch my children come to know the Lord and live godly lives
4. Visit Amish country..you know because Im obsessed!
5. Learn to Play the Piano

5 things I can do:
1. Make people laugh
2. Throw random things in a pot and come out with a decent meal
3. Change a diaper and get a two year old ready in 30 seconds flat.. (I have done it twice!!)
4. Read a really good book in one sitting
5. Tell others about Jesus


5 things I cannot do (yet):

1. Play the Piano
2. Grow our own food
3. Say Im Pregnant
4. Crochet (Im learning!)
5. Not yell at my children


5 things that attract me to the opposite sex: (the opposite sex being Roy!)

1. Strong Spiritual life
2. He makes me Laugh!
3. The smartest man I know
4. I love his laugh
5. He always encourages me

5 things I say most often:
1. Oh Mylanta
2. For the love of corn
3. Dadgummit
4. Pookie Bear
5. I love you

3 comments:

  1. See this is a weird thing it is doing! It is not posting the way I want it to. I had it all nice and neat and pretty and it is just sloppy... grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this interesting..
    from teenhollywood.com

    The top 10 TV kisses are:
    1. Ross + Rachel (Friends)
    2. Father Ralph + Meggie (The Thorn Birds)
    3. Sam + Diane (Cheers)
    4. Carrie + Mr Big (Sex + The City)
    5. Kate + Sawyer (Lost)
    6. Buffy + Spike (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
    7. Susan + Mike (Desperate Housewives)
    8. Pacey + Joey (Dawson’s Creek)
    9. Sydney + Vaughn (Alias)
    10. Marissa + Ryan (The Oc)

    my fav is number #8!

    ReplyDelete