Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Homemaking Beautiful..from another blogger.

Hi guys real quick wanted to post a link to another blog done by a great woman. I met Chautona at the Beautiful Womanhood message board and always looked forward to reading her messages. Im so excited she has a blog. She is witty and a lot of fun but also a strong Christian who is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. Or at least that is what I know of her over there.. :)
She is doing beauty in homemaking posts to and I asked her if I could link to one. Its called Ode to Thoreau. While you are over there be sure to read the rest of her blog to as it has some great stuff. I particularly like todays entry!
OK more tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm admittedly behind .... I wanna read the link you posted ... and your last post ... gonna have to do it tomorrow though czu I have to go to bed early tonight. I'll catch up ... promise. lol

    ReplyDelete