Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This Week

We just returned from a very fun but short time visiting friends in North Carolina. Their oldest daughter graduated from homeschool Saturday and as a long time friend and adopted sister I was invited to attend. There were many tears shed and pictures taken. I will upload them as soon as I figure out how. :)

This week I am going to finish my projects in the kitchen with plenty of pictures to share.
I have also been doing a laundry in pictures post for the past week and into this week that I will be sharing. Prepare to be horrified! :)

My first attempt at square foot gardening is going better than I expected. I do have one big tip on what not to do. I will share that with pictures this week as well. I still have not had any harvest from my endeavor but it looks real pretty. :)
I will be tackling my sewing/crafts area this week and keeping track with pictures to share. I have been praying and praying for creativity in that area as I have a limited space to work with. I am trying to get it all organized this week so we can start sewing and other crafts next week. More to come on that as well.



Lots going on this week. I'm excited though.

Next week I am starting a Home Economics course. I am doing Future Christian Homemakers with Karly. We will also be starting the book Raising Maidens of Virtue. I will be using the Pearables Quiet Arts Home Economics Level 1 with Tamara and Kelsie and possibly a little friend. I am looking at getting the books What the Bible Says About Being A Girl for the younger girls as well. For Adrian I am using a new series from Pearables called The Christian Gentleman's Series Lessons in Responsibility for Boys level 1. I will be getting the books What the Bible Says About Being A Boy for him. I will also be taking pictures of this so that should be fun! :)

Be Blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie!!
    Hope your having a good day.
    Sounds like you have lots of inetresting plans and I cant wait to see pictures later when your done.
    Hugs,
    Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing Raising Maidens of Virtue also, and have done the Home Ec. series you mentioned.
    I can't wait to see the Laundry post. It is my HUGE downfall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Just came across your blog today and thought I would say a quick hello!

    God Bless your week! My week has been busy so far as well and it's only going to get busier till about Sunday. But I am up for the challenge. :-)

    Blessings from a fellow keeper at home. :-)

    ~ Dawn

    ReplyDelete