Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My week so far....

Monday night we had homeschool graduation and promotion ceremonies for our homeschool group. Tamara graduated kindergarten and I should have a picture of her soon. What a blessing it was for one of the mom's to tell us later that her niece attended the graduation and wants desperately to be homeschooled next year. Her niece goes to a small private school, but says that she was very impressed with the way all the kids in our group loved each other. She just kept commenting on how well they all got along. We have about 20-25 families in our group, baby up to highschoolers. Its a fun group.



Tuesday morning was my weekly Bible study. We are studying A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George. It is a wonderful study. She uses a lot of scripture and it's exciting to see what she pulls from it each week.
Tuesday night I had my last homeschooling Mom's meeting for the school year. We have a dinner out planned next month, a co-op planning meeting in July and then we start back up in August. So I guess I won't miss anyone. LOL.

Today was our co-op end of the year party. We had a Mexican fiesta. It was a lot of fun with a pinata for each age group. That was cute. I have to say I loved co-op but Im glad it's over. I really needed the break. God's working on me right now in a few areas and co-op is one of them. I am planning to go back next year as of right now, but I need to see some changes in my life first. I plan to spend this summer becoming more disciplined and following a better schedule.


The girls have a few more dance lessons on Wed night before we break for the summer. Kelsie moved up to the bigger girls class but she still preforms with the younger kids because that's a smaller class. She is doing great. I am so proud of her and can't believe how grown up she is getting.

The rest of this week is not as bad. We have Life Group tomorrow night, but that's it. I have Thursday and Friday free. WooHoo. I am going to use those two days to go over some corrections and confusion with Karly and Kelsie on their school work.

Next week I believe is almost completely free and clear except for Bible study...that will be nice. :)

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment