Tuesday, May 13, 2008

An Old Friend And A Tag..

My good friend (from internet world *smile*), Mrs. Janel, tagged me with this cute tag.
Stop by her blog and check out her latest post on mothering. See, I call her friend, but really I only use her for her good advice. ;)
* Link the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules in your blog.
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them:
* Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.


Six unspectacular quirks I have lurking just beyond my computer monitor:

1. I must chew gum, if I see it. DH hides any gum because if I see it no matter where or when I will pop a piece in my mouth. Right now 5 minutes before dinner I have a fresh piece in my mouth because I saw it in the drawer....

2. I like to peel Elmer's glue off of my hands. Sometimes I put the glue on on purpose just to peel it off. Please don't run! I only do it occasionly I promise.

3. I will randomly write words I hear. If I have a piece of paper and pen in front of me I might copy our whole conversation with a word here or there.

4. I can't leave anyone out. Even a lady I am not supposed to hang out with. If she shows up at a resaurant I will pull a chair up and beg her to sit with us instead of by herself.

5. I sometimes burst into song in the middle of conversations. They may be real songs or made up songs. It drives Dh insane.

6. I am deathly afraid of looking stupid in public. If we pull into a parking lot and have to do a three point turn to get out of it, I will hide under the seat!! Yes, I think that looks stupid on me....I am a dork. I admit it!

7. I have to add this one because its just funny.
I am scared of policemen. We have a guy at church. Nice, sweet, funny...he is a policeman. After knowing him for about two years....I can now say hi and maybe smile. If one is behind me in traffic I will freak out. In a restaurant. I can't look at him.


Now, because I don't follow the rules..I am not going to tag anyone. But please, if you would like to participate, leave a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and just read this post and am DYING laughing even still about how you sometimes put glue on your hand so you can peel it off!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!! That is Soooooo hilarious!!!! :)
    (yeah, Ive been known to do that too..and to have taught my son to do it LOL)
    Oh my, too funny! Thanks for the good laugh ;)


    By the way, this is a very precious blog.


    Candy :)

    ReplyDelete