Friday, October 5, 2007

Im alive!

Hi all, Im here. I have a ton of stuff I want to write about, but not a lot of time right now. I had to chuckle as I checked in with some other blogs this morning and noticed we all seem to be on a slight hiatus. For us its been one family issue after another, school, and church activities. I have more peace in my life right now, praise the Lord. I really felt for awhile I was spiraling out of control, but God is working it out.
Im going to try to post an inspirational blogs post later on today.

Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I think we were both posting at the same time....It has been crazy around here and I'm beginning to honestly believe this *is* "normal" for us. *sigh* Such is life! I do believe God knows best, so this must be in His plan.

    At least that's what keeps me going...*wink*

    You're in my prayers, sister~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete