Friday, October 12, 2007

Around the House

I have been busy with fall cleaning. My bedroom is done and I'm working on the bathroom. That is a disaster. I organized the boys' closet. I made a list of how many clothes we need. Well, I allowed for extras so its more than they need but not so many the closet is over flowing. I took pictures. I will post them with a list as soon as I can get my camera to download. I plan to get to the girls' closet this weekend.
We also have a new chore list set up for the kids. I think my Adrian needs more work though. He is a bit lazy and I think more work is just the thing. LOL.
I have been busy transferring my links from IE to Mozilla. DH says they are supposed to transfer automatically. I think he is tricking me. :)
I have been spending a lot of time browsing through my Nourishing Traditions book and also reading through the Well Tell Me boards. We have been doing well with the changes we have already made that I'm ready to make some more. I have jumped back on the diet soda wagon, so I really need to get off of that again. All that fake sugar is sure to kill me. :)
I miss blogging so I want to get back in the groove this week. Its just been the least on my list lately.
Ok thats all for now. Off to make some pancakes with real maple syrup. YumO.

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment